1. Enker WE, Havenga K, Polyak T, et al. Abdominoperineal resection via total mesorectal excision and autonomic nerve preservation for low rectal cancer [J]. World J Surg, 1997; 21(7)∶715.
2. Heald RJ, Husband EM, Ryall RD. The mesorectum in rectal cancer surgery——the clue to pelvic recurrence? [J]. Br J Surg, 1982; 69(5)∶613.
3. Heald RJ, Karanjia ND. Results of radical surgery for rectal cancer [J]. World J Surg, 1992; 16(5)∶848.
4. Scott N, Jackson P, alJaberi T, et al. Total mesorectal excision and local recurrence: a study of tumour spread in the mesorectum distal to rectal cancer [J]. Br J Surg, 1995; 82(8)∶1031.
5. Reynolds JV, Joyce WP, Dolan J, et al. Pathological evidence in support of total mesorectal excision in the management of rectal cancer [J]. Br J Surg, 1996; 83(8)∶1112.
6. Havenga K, Enker WE, McDermott K, et al. Male and female sexual and urinary function after total mesorectal excision with autonomic nerve preservation for carcinoma of the rectum [J]. J Am Coll Surg, 1996; 182(6)∶495.
7. Greene FL. Laparoscopic management of colorectal cancer [J]. CA Cancer J Clin, 1999; 49(4)∶221.
8. Franklin ME Jr, Rosenthal D, AbregoMedina D, et al. Prospective comparison of open vs. laparoscopic colon surgery for carcinoma. Fiveyear results [J]. Dis Colon Rectum, 1996; 39(10 Suppl)∶S35.
9. Lazorthes F, Fages P, Chiotasso P, et al. Resection of the rectum with construction of a colonic reservoir and coloanal anastomosis for carcinoma of the rectum [J]. Br J Surg, 1986; 73(2)∶136.
10. Parc R, Tiret E, Frileux P, et al. Resection and coloanal anastomosis with colonic reservoir for rectal carcinoma [J]. Br J Surg, 1986; 73(2)∶139.
11. Nicholls RJ, Lubowski DZ, Donaldson DR. Comparison of colonic reservoir and straight coloanal reconstruction after rectal excision [J]. Br J Surg, 1988; 75(4)∶318.
12. Kusunoki M, Shoji Y, Yanagi H, et al. Function after anoabdominal rectal resection and colonic J pouch——anal anastomosis [J]. Br J Surg, 1991; 78(12)∶1434.
13. Lazorthes F, Gamagami R, Chiotasso P, et al. Prospective, randomized study comparing clinical results between small and large colonic Jpouch following coloanal anastomosis [J]. Dis Colon Rectum, 1997; 40(12)∶1409.
14. Fürst A, Suttner S, Agha A, et al. Colonic Jpouch vs. coloplasty following resection of distal rectal cancer: early results of a prospective, randomized, pilot study [J]. Dis Colon Rectum, 2003; 46(9)∶1161.
15. Laurent A, Parc Y, McNamara D, et al. Colonic Jpouchanal anastomosis for rectal cancer: a prospective, randomized study comparing handsewn vs. stapled anastomosis [J]. Dis Colon Rectum, 2005; 48(4)∶729.
16. Z’graggen K, Maurer CA, Büchler MW. Transverse coloplasty pouch. A novel neorectal reservoir [J]. Dig Surg, 1999; 16(5)∶363.
18. Mantyh CR, Hull TL, Fazio VW. Coloplasty in low colorectal anastomosis: manometric and functional comparison with straight and colonic Jpouch anastomosis [J]. Dis Colon Rectum, 2001; 44(1)∶37.
19. Ho YH, Brown S, Heah SM, et al. Comparison of Jpouch and coloplasty pouch for low rectal cancers: a randomized, controlled trial investigating functional results and comparative anastomotic leak rates [J]. Ann Surg, 2002; 236(1)∶49.
20. Chessin DB, Guillem JG. Surgical issues in rectal cancer: a 2004 update [J]. Clin Colorectal Cancer, 2004; 4(4)∶233.
22. Laurent C, Rullier E. Low anterior resection with coloanal anastomosis for rectal cancer [J]. Sem Colon Rectal Surg， 2005； 16(3)∶128.
23. Rullier E, Laurent C, Bretagnol F, et al. Sphinctersaving resection for all rectal carcinomas: the end of the 2cm distal rule [J]. Ann Surg, 2005; 241(3)∶465.
24. Saito N, Ono M, Sugito M, et al. Early results of intersphincteric resection for patients with very low rectal cancer: an active approach to avoid a permanent colostomy [J]. Dis Colon Rectum, 2004; 47(4)∶459.
25. O’Connell MJ, Mailliard JA, Kahn MJ, et al. Controlled trial of fluorouracil and lowdose leucovorin given for 6 months as postoperative adjuvant therapy for colon cancer [J]. J Clin Oncol, 1997; 15(1)∶246.
26. Zaniboni A, Labianca R, Marsoni S, et al. GIVIOSITAC 01: A randomized trial of adjuvant 5fluorouracil and folinic acid administered to patients with colon carcinoma〖CD2〗long term results and evaluation of the indicators of healthrelated quality of life. Gruppo Italiano Valutazione Interventi in Oncologia. Studio Italiano Terapia Adiuvante Colon [J]. Cancer, 1998; 82(11)∶2135.
27. NIH consensus conference. Adjuvant therapy for patients with colon and rectal cancer [J]. JAMA, 1990; 264(11)∶1444.
28. Hoff PM, Ansari R, Batist G, et al. Comparison of oral capecitabine versus intravenous fluorouracil plus leucovorin as firstline treatment in 605 patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: results of a randomized phase Ⅲ study [J]. J Clin Oncol, 2001; 19(8)∶2282.
29. Cassidy J, Scheithauer W, Mc Kandrick JM, et al. Capecitabine (x) vs bolus 5FU/leucovorin as adjiwant therapy for colon cancer (the XACT study): efficacy results of a phase Ⅲ trial[J]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol, 2004; 23∶ab219.
30. André T, Boni C, MounedjiBoudiaf L, et al. Oxaliplatin, fluorouracil, and leucovorin as adjuvant treatment for colon cancer [J]. N Eng J Med， 2004； 350(23)∶2343.
31. Gayowski TJ, Iwatsuki S, Madariaga JR, et al. Experience in hepatic resection for metastatic colorectal cancer: analysis of clinical and pathologic risk factors [J]. Surgery， 1994; 116(4)∶703.
32. Krishnamurthi SS, Seo Y, Kinsella TJ. Adjuvant therapy for rectal cancer[J]. Clin Colon Rect Surg, 2007; 20(3)∶167.
33. Bosset JF, Mantion G, Lorchel F, et al. Adjuvant and neoadjuvant radiation therapy for rectal cancer [J]. Semin Oncol, 2000; 27(5 Suppl 10)∶60.
34. Kapiteijn E, Marijnen CA, Nagtegaal ID, et al. Preoperative radiotherapy combined with total mesorectal excision for resectable rectal cancer [J]. N Engl J Med, 2001; 345(9)∶638.
35. Peeters KC, van de Velde CJ, Leer JW, et al. Late side effects of shortcourse preoperative radiotherapy combined with total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer: increased bowel dysfunction in irradiated patients——a Dutch colorectal cancer group study [J]. J Clin Oncol, 2005; 23(25)∶6199.
36. Sauer R, Becker H, Hohenberger W, et al. Preoperative versus postoperative chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer [J]. N Engl J Med, 2004; 351(17)∶1731.
37. Ross HM, Mahmoud N, Fry RD. The current management of rectal cancer [J]. Curr Probl Surg, 2005; 42(2)∶72.